KoAloha Movie Streaming Live on UU April 11 3:00pm!

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
We've been working to bring this to you guys and we finally got it all worked out! We will be streaming the internet premier of 'The KoAloha Ukulele Story' on April 11th 2009 at 3:00pm Hawaii Time brought to you by Hawaiian Moon!

KoAloha%20Film%20Photo_s.jpg

KoAloha%20Film%20Clips-2s.jpg

Tune in and spread the word as we'll be giving away a bunch of free KoAloha Stuff as well!

For more information about 'The KoAloha Ukulele Story' visit this page.

We will also be doing additional streams for our international viewers which will be announced in the near future.

Last edited:
this is really awesome!

Free swag FTW.

I think there should be an encore presentation of Kamaka's Heartstrings too, since I always seem to miss that when they rerun it on PBS. I'll mark the date on my Outlook calendar and be all professional and stuff, so I don't miss it. :)

i ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo going to be there to watch the flick... my future wife will be trying on wedding dresses with her mom that day.. so i have the time....

and free Koaloha stuff.. i am super down for getting some of that!!!

d

fishing vs ukulele?

hum bug. i'll probably be out on the water dropping some big hammers on some flatties and calicos. i'll have my beater uke with me on the boat tho.

Mahalo Rayan, I little da kine makule so hope I don't forget the date and time. :mad:

It says on the facebook page that it's on at 3.00 to 6.00. Is that HST? Edit: Silly me, yes it is. :p

Anyway I won't be able to see it as I'm going to a Ukulele Ireland meeting and will be playing very early the next morning so won't be there in the afternoon and can't stay up. Very sorry! But you can count me in for free stuff anyway haha :p

Nooooooo! I won't be able to watch, or at least that's what I think. Save me a seat and some popcorn. :p

Just received the final cut of the videos that we will be showing. Theres about 10 minutes of additional footage that leads into the movie itself including scenes from the Honolulu premier of the movie and a message from Aaron Chan, president of Hawaiian Moon who is the presenting sponsor for this stream.

When would you international peeps like the stream? We're around 11 hours behind you guys in europe so I could wake up around 8:00 am sometime this week to play it again for you guys.

Last edited:
ok... after abot 40minutes on trying to find out wht time it would be in Australia, its going to be.... sunday morning at 11am. SO! i can make it, and it will be easter. so happy easter :D

I AM SO BUMMED :( I'll be on Maui at this time as video showing to attend 2 funerals, one my best buddy who died in a motorcycle accident, and also my Auntie Betty who passed away in her sleep at age 88. Both passed away on the same day, both funerals on the same day too. I am SO bummed and miss them both so much already. :(:(

Will the video show again on another day? Can I get a CD somewhere?

Last edited:
Top Bottom