APC Solid Spruce Top, Walnut B/S Braguinha (4-stringed, steel strings, soprano size)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kissing

Reaction score

For sale is a Portugese-made steel-string Braguinha.

It is sized like a Soprano ukulele, tuned to DGBE (an octave higher than baritone).
Purchased it in July 2015, lightly used in my room.

This instrument has had some improvements made on it:

-High quality Artec passive undersaddle pickup installed (endpin jack doubles as strap pin)
-Setup done - action is low and comfortable

It is a unique and very versatile instrument for anyone who is used to ukuleles. The DGBE tuning means that it is played with the same chords as a baritone ukulele, with the obvious similarity to guitar. This tuning is achieved using the DGBE strings from a 9 gauge electric guitar set. You can tune it to GCEA if you wish using the ADGB strings instead.

A bright voice that cuts through the mix - even more than the typical ukulele does. It plays comfortably both fingerpicked or with a pick. Furthermore, it also sounds great plugged into an amp!

Price: NOW $120 USD (free shipping) AND INCLUDING FREE SOPRANO CANVAS HARDCASE (THIS KIND)
Shipping internationally from Australia.
Australian buyers pay $120 AUD.

PM me if interested. Paypal accepted for all buyers.
Australian buyers can pay using Paypal or bank transfer.

Here is the info page of it on Uke Republic website of the same model:
http://ukerepublic.bigcartel.com/product/apc-solid-spruce-top-mahogany-b-s-portuguese-braguinha

Here is a segment of video in which I use it in an instrumental:
https://youtu.be/TiijoPBfOJk?t=148
(the Braguinha enters onto the screen at the middle left

Last edited:
Bumped with FREE HARDCASE and price reduction!
Still available!

These retail brand new for around $180, not including pickup installation, hardcase and shipping as seen here.

SOLD!
Thanks for watching!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom