Collings Tenor Uke spruce/maple

morris3640

Reaction score
Collings Tenor Uke Spruce/Maple

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

2014 Ukulele UT3M SN: U1439

I am reintroducing this again. I can send more pics if interested. Rare hard to find beautiful Collings Spruce/Birds Eye Maple Tenor Plays great...

Spruce top- Maple sides, One piece back & front, Abalone rosette, High-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
Bound "Haircut" headstock, Ebony peghead overlay with inlaid ivoroid Collings logo
Bound Ebony fingerboard, Mortise and tenon neck joint, Ivoroid dot fingerboard inlays
Pegheds tuners with 4:1 ratio, Collings deluxe hardshell case

2600.00 shipped

Last edited:
Nice. I love my UT3K. I'm not a buyer, but like to see the pictures. I would suggest that you try again on those pics. More clarity? There isn't any picture of the headstock that shows the binding and ebony? Is the neck bound?

This is an incredible uke! These have great warmth and clarity not found in many ukuleles. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a super easy to play instrument, that really shines when finger picked. Good luck with the sale. I wish I could afford it myself!

-Steve

Yummy! That is a beautiful instrument. Good with the sale, and much envy of whoever will be buying it!

Collings Tenor Uke Spruce/Maple

I would like to see if there is any interest for this beautiful instrument. I am the second owner. I originally bought this ukulele on this site.

Top Bottom