Koaloha Concert Neck Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
SOLD

I am selling my Koaloha soprano long neck ukulele to defray the cost of another instrument I just purchased from HMS.

This instrument is like new, plays great, and sounds great. Lots of tone, volume, and ease of play. It is a concert scale soprano, currently strung with Worth browns and a wound Low G.

There are 2 minor cosmetic issues on the G-string side of the fingerboard. The finish in these 2 locations have a more reddish tint along the edge of the fingerboard than the rest of the instrument. I have tried to show these in the photos. I purchased this instrument from HMS and they informed me about these finish imperfections at the time but it didn't bother me so I bought the instrument anyway. It might bother some folks so I am pointing them out.

I converted the tuners to Gotoh UPTs. The original tuners are in the case.

I also upgraded to a nice Koolau hardshell case that will be included as shown in the photos.

I am asking which will include shipping within CONUS and an Oasis humidifier.

I prefer and accept PayPal.

Thanks for looking...!!!

IMG_0450.jpgIMG_0451.jpgIMG_0452.jpgIMG_0453.jpgIMG_0454.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, nice uke, and nice playing. Good luck with the sale. I think the long neck KoAlohas are great.
–Lori

Wow, nice uke, and nice playing. Good luck with the sale. I think the long neck KoAlohas are great.
–Lori

Thanks Lori. Hope you're doing well. I love the Koaloha brand. I'm only selling this one because I bought another ukulele (Larrivee soprano) and can use some money to defray that cost. Too many instruments as usual.

Re: long neck sopranos = this is likely the only one I'd choose.

Price has been reduced to Includes Koolau hard shell case, Oasis humidifier, and shipping within CONUS.

Last edited:
I have this one's Twins sister-my favorite Soprano- and my short/fat fingers fit this scale better.
GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom