KoAloha factory tour

Bob-in-Alberta

Reaction score
My wife and I went on the free KoAloha ukulele factory tour this morning. Everyone was extremely friendly and it was very interesting. They have a wall of their "factory seconds" for sale at a reduced price that was very tempting but I managed to control my UAS. I got to try out their "world's smallest playable ukulele" but unfortunately I don't have the fingernails to fret it properly.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Please excuse the upsidedown factory - my ipad and I are having a moment...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Sounds like it was fun. It's on my list on next visit. I got an Tenor Opio in July from HMS now just have to play the Koa version to decide which I like best. Congrats on what must have been a fun day. Are you checking out the other K's on your visit?

I mentioned doing just that to my lovely wife. She said she would rather I do them one year at a time. I believe that there might be some scheming on her part to turn this into an annual holiday.

Have fun on your vacation here, no forget hawaii music supply, kamaka factory, kanilea factory and kanikapila grill

That little one is so cute!

Ko'Aloha tour was good for me when I went there this summer but Kamaka's tour was even better! Just sayin'

Do you remember the cost of their tenor size seconds???

From what I remember there was about a 20 to 25% discount on everything. Depending on the model the savings were about $200 and up.

Top Bottom