Pono Thin Body Acacia Tenor ATTD with Pono Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vickyl

Reaction score
Pono Thin Body Acacia Tenor ATTD with Pono Pickup

I am only owner. I bought this instrument from Hawaii Music Supply. Thin body makes it easy to play. Excellent condition. Pono pickup installed by HMS. Includes case it came with.

$x4x2x5x PRICE DROP to $350 shipped to lower US. Paypal transaction.

Attachments

• IMG_1384.jpg
    IMG_1384.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1387.jpg
    IMG_1387.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1381.jpg
    IMG_1381.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1380.jpg
    IMG_1380.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Just curious...what is thickness of body? I have standard AT! How in sound projection with thinner body?
Looks like a great ukulele. Good deal with pick ups and case. I love my AT

I just measured it and it's 2 1/2 in at it's thickest and 2 in at it's thinnest before the neck joint. It is really nice to play and the fret board feels good. I would say that one can discern that the sound projection is less. It still sounds good, but it's not as loud as the other Pono I am selling. This wouldn't be a "loud I can be heard over everybody" instrument. But it's just fine for lot's of kinds of playing -- like HMS says, " it doesn't loose anything in tone". And plugged in with the passive Pono pickup, it sounds just the same as other Pono plugged in instruments. http://www.theukulelesite.com/pono-attd-acacia-thinbody-tenor-deluxe-package.html

This is a sweet deal. If I didn't have three Pono Pro Classics, I would be scooping this one up!

I would put Worth Clear re entrants on this, or South Coast HML RW strings. Would sound very similar to Mahogany.

Thanks. I had the South Coast strings on this for awhile and it did sound great. Added some depth and volume.

I'm adding a pic to address a question I had about any scratches. I see some very small indentations in finish on the back but not big enough to show in pic.

IMG_1407.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom