Pono ATSHC-PC Pro Classic Cutaway Cedar Tenor with Pono Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vickyl

Reaction score
Last Price Drop Pono ATSHC-PC PC Cutaway Cedar Tenor with Pono Pickup NOW $500

****SOLD****

Pono ATSHC-PC Pro Classic Cutaway Cedar Tenor with Pono Pickup

Beautiful playing and sounding instrument. I am the original owner. I purchased this Pono Cedar Tenor Cutaway from Hawaiian Music Supply and they put Pono Pickup in. It is the Pro Classic with the radius Ebony fret board. Come with original case.

$x6x5x0x PRICE DROP to $x5x5x0

Last PRICE DROP $500 shipped to lower US. Paypal transaction.

Attachments

• IMG_1390.jpg
    IMG_1390.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1385.jpg
    IMG_1385.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_1386.jpg
    IMG_1386.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1388.jpg
    IMG_1388.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1389.jpg
    IMG_1389.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
A second beautiful Pono. Good price also. Why are you selling?

I put four of my ukes up for sale for two reasons. First, I'm playing my Collings uke all the time now and I find that I've gotten so use to it, I don't play the others. I love them all; they all sound good and are fun to play but they are all tenors, just like my Collings. Second, I'm thinking (but not certain yet) about getting a Collings concert. I currently play a Tenor and have it in a low G and there are times I would like lighter sounding instrument with a high G.

I try to price ukes where they will sell quickly because I don't have too much time for the bartering process (full time job +). So that's the reasons, all are in great shape and not selling because of issues.

Y
I put four of my ukes up for sale for two reasons. First, I'm playing my Collings uke all the time now and I find that I've gotten so use to it, I don't play the others. I love them all; they all sound good and are fun to play but they are all tenors, just like my Collings. Second, I'm thinking (but not certain yet) about getting a Collings concert. I currently play a Tenor and have it in a low G and there are times I would like lighter sounding instrument with a high G.

I try to price ukes where they will sell quickly because I don't have too much time for the bartering process (full time job +). So that's the reasons, all are in great shape and not selling because of issues.

Great Ukes at a superb value. I am sure they won't last long.

Couple more pics to address question I had about scratches. In strong light I see a few very small indentations in finish that don't show in pics. Uke in excellent condition. Always humidified with Oasis humidifier and always stored in case.

IMG_1404.jpgIMG_1405.jpg

PM Sent your way.

LAST PRICE DROP $500

Thanks everyone. I surely agree that this is a very nice sounding uke and Pono Passive pickup sounds great with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom