Samwill handmade Ukulele

sullivan924

Reaction score
Samwill Handmade Ukulele & Mandolin Musical Instrument Co., Ltd is a Taiwanese manufacturer specialized in the construction of Ukulele and Mandolin in China. With support of experienced technicians, we have organized a team of handmade specialized at musical instruments. As we have professional attitude of keeping improving the craftsmanship, we are good at summarizing the advantages and disadvantages of traditional factory. Moreover, we have introduced the European and Hawaii dedicate handcraft into our workshop. Under our superior management of quality control, we have developed individual series of vintage and fantastic handmade all solid Mandolin and Ukulele.

We have grouping and air-conditioner workshop. On selecting the wood materials, we strictly choose good grain wood, according to customers’ requests. For desiccation, all the wood materials are kept natural dry. The construction of wood work adopt the tradition handcraft of chiseling, shaving, filing and scraping, which are strict following the famous operation of German violin workshop. We ensure the wood works which are bright, smooth and original by light of experienced technicians and their proficiency and acuteness of the craftsmanship. On finish, we adopt the famous shellac “French Polish”. With the advanced technique of solidify, we greatly enhance the rigidity of the shellac which are thin but not flexible. We have solved the problem of easy damage. Our technicians make use of the traditional craftsmanship of American mandolin, and inherit the advantage of handcraft. Through the advanced technique, we have made a series of elegant and melodious mandolin.

Attachments

• wwDSC00038 (12).jpg
    wwDSC00038 (12).jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 178
  • wwDSC00038.jpg
    wwDSC00038.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 160
  • wwDSC00038 (10).jpg
    wwDSC00038 (10).jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
http://ukulele-mandolin.com/ :confused:

spambot.jpg

Do you have a real website with examples of your ukuleles pictured? Do you have any US dealers? Most important question of all: Do you make pineapple ukuleles?

Do you have a real website with examples of your ukuleles pictured? Do you have any US dealers? Most important question of all: Do you make pineapple ukuleles?

Yes,we make the pineapple ukuleles, as our website is under constructing now. Please give me your email, I can forward you more models

ps: We are OEM factory:)

I just received several photographs from the gentleman, showing ukes in progress. They are quite attractive - rope binding (front AND back!), some decoration on the bridge, traditional friction tuners - very appealling. It's hard to tell from photographs, but the ones I saw all appear to be soprano models.

It's always good to see a new player in the game and I'm looking forward to the opportunity to buy and try one.

Here are the pics I got of a pineapple model:
samwill_01.JPG

samwill_02.JPG

samwill_03.JPG

samwill_04.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks! I am so sorry, we haven't got the sound file on line. We make our bracings according to different of wood materials we use.

looks hen hao to me. I wish you had been around when I was living in Shenzhen.

All these pretty pictures, Nowhere to buy it.

Top Bottom