Masterclass/build class in Colorado...

Pete Howlett

Reaction score
I have just been informed that I am invited to London in Jan/Feb 2016 for viva regarding my application for a Churchill Travelling Fellowship. Robbie O'Brian has just peer-reviewed my DVD and has provisionally offered me workshop space to conduct master class or build. I tried to set this up a few years ago but ran into so much red-tape that I gave up. Now there is a real possibility that, if I get the fellowship I will be able to do something as part of my research. This is in the blue sky stage at the moment but any interest expressed out there will help me in my planning. I'll be visiting other luthiers so may have other locations or would welcome space to conduct master classes with other builders as part of an education program to share best practice. Any ideas folks how I could meet you and really show you what I do in real life?

Last edited:
That really does sound exciting Pete. Don't forget to pack your fur lined knickers if you are visiting Colorado this winter. You could come out here to California for the Northern California Association of Luthiers meeting. Unfortunately it happens in three days on the 14th of November which doesn't leave you much time. They are going to be having a wood sale where all wood is going for $5 dollars a pound. Basically a luthiers garage sale from heaven.

https://www.facebook.com/NCAL.club/

Come visit me Pete!!!!

Top Bottom