Collngs UT-2 mahogany

curiousdave84

Reaction score
image.jpg

Collings all mahogany UT-2 with standard issue Collings case. Very good condition. You can see a few scratches from strumming when you look at it from an angle. One interesting thing to note is it had a pickguard that I had installed at the factory when I was there for a visit. Only reason for selling is that I have the exact same uke, but with a spruce top. I play it more.

$1300 plus shipping and PayPal.

Any more pics?

Here are some pictures that should be better.

At this time I am not prepared to ship overseas as I would like the buyer to have a chance to receive the item and approve, and this process seems to be dragged out by dealing with overseas shipping and customs. At least that has been my experience in the past.

I do not have a sound sample at this point. I can say that it sounds really good and what you would expect from a Collings. The serial number on this one is under 900.

Attachments

• UT2-843 Back (1280x857).jpg
    UT2-843 Back (1280x857).jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 122
  • UT2-843 Front (1280x857).jpg
    UT2-843 Front (1280x857).jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 158
I have replied to all the PM's so far. LittleCeci I would check your PM box as it appears it is full.

I will say that when you look at the big picture of the front there appears to be a white spot on the upper bout above the fret board. This is a reflection of the light and does not appear that way in person. You see some light strum marks, but really only when you hold the uke at an angle.

Hi, I've just deleted some PMs so you can send now :) I didn't receive any replies from you because the mail box is full, sorry.

Top Bottom