Wishlist fulfilled!: LoPrinzi Custom Cherry Concert Uke

ukuleleden

Reaction score
Having decided a while ago that I wanted a Solid Cherry Concert uke, my search had led me to several brands with LoPrinzi on the builder's wishlist due to the routine praise of their instruments and seemingly consistent satisfaction shared by those who own LoPrinzi models. Coupled with a brief opportunity to play a friend's concert LoPrinzi over the summer, albeit that was mahogany, the accolades seem to be substantiated. The issue though has actually been being able to find one available for purchase, and it's not from a lack of effort of searching...

Finally locating the Cherry Model A LoPrinzi puts a check mark next to my Cherry uke, and I am hopeful it will exceed my desire for other Concert Ukes...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Tortoise-shell binding omg can't wait to see it congrats!

I have a Loprinzi and love it. I think they offer one of the better values in the world of ukes. Congrats and enjoy!

Very nice! Our more well healed ukers around here swear by them. Donna's shop is a 10 minute drive from here, and if I had the money, I'd be getting me one!
Congratul;ations!

If things go as expected, I could be looking to sell off some other Ukes.
UAS got the best of me today!

Jesse on my expectations, I'll be joining them shortly...

Great choice Ukuleleden, what a beauty!

Thanks, I'll take some of my own pics and video when it arrives. I won't get disclose what I did after buying this Cherry Concert this morning, but I may need to check into a UAS timeout room for a while. Yikes!

Last edited:
Congratulations. Nice to get something ticked off your wishlist!

A LoPrinzi trifecta!! Nice! I do regret selling the LoPrinzi 3k Longneck Soprano I had. That was a beauty in all respects.

Eddie, That 3k Longneck Soprano sounds like it was wonderful!

Top Bottom