Want to trade a Ko'olau glossy solid mahogany concert for a solid wood baritone

Status
Not open for further replies.

trsarah

Reaction score
Want to trade a Ko'olau Pono glossy solid mahogany concert for a solid wood baritone

Hi everyone,

I've only been playing for a few months, and while I love uke, I decided that I want a more guitar-like sound to accompany my singing.

The model is a Pono PCO, which there isn't a lot of info about since it's about 10 years old. Ko'olau said it is "absolutely comparable" to the MCDs selling now. I bought it here a few months ago, and since had a luthier install a strap peg. It is also strung with new Alohi strings that Ko'olau recommended when I spoke with them a month ago.

I'm looking for a fair trade for a baritone and will happily pay up the difference, but am only interested in solid wood ukes. Would love a Mainland especially.

Plays beautifully, especially with the new strings. Warm, mellow. Only marks are a couple of small nicks on the head and a gloss bubble on the bottom. Includes Ko'olau hard shell case. I am located in Pennsylvania.

Please email any trade ideas to TrSarah@gmail.com.

Here's a link to pics: http://s12.photobucket.com/user/TrSarah1/library/UU

Last edited:
Also super interested in tenors. For some reason I can't edit the thread title.
-Sarah

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I've only been playing for a few months, and while I love uke, I decided that I want a more guitar-like sound to accompany my singing.

The model is a PCO, which there isn't a lot of info about since it's about 15 years old. Ko'olau said it is "absolutely comparable" to the MCDs selling now. I bought it here a few months ago, and since had a luthier install a strap peg. It is also strung with new Alohi strings that Ko'olau recommended when I spoke with them a month ago.

I'm looking for a fair trade for a baritone and will happily pay up the difference, but am only interested in solid wood ukes. Would love a Mainland especially.

Plays beautifully, especially with the new strings. Warm, mellow. Only marks are a couple of small nicks on the head and a gloss bubble on the bottom. Includes Ko'olau hard shell case. I am located in Pennsylvania.

Please email any trade ideas to TrSarah@gmail.com.

Here's a link to pics: http://s12.photobucket.com/user/TrSarah1/library/UU

Very pretty uke, but it seems to be an older Pono mahogany concert model which I love their concerts. Good luck on the trade/sale.

You may want to list this as a Pono. It would make the listing clear.

I would close the thread and start again ... no harm done. Welcome aboard, I see you are new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom