Sous le ciel de Paris

Oh, Victoria, what a good idea!

I have sent condolences to all my French friends. This is a way to soothe a depressed soul and it's beautifully done.
Merci bien.

Oh, Victoria, what a good idea!

I have sent condolences to all my French friends. This is a way to soothe a depressed soul and it's beautifully done.
Merci bien.

Thank you, Ginny. I too have spent much of today checking on dear friends. Sometimes words really aren't enough.

bravo, on entend la France dans cette musique... son cœur bat, et il ne s'arrêtera pas.

Merci, La Perdrix. Oui, la France est forte, et nous sommes avec elle. (Excusez-moi, je ne parle pas bien le français.)

Lovely. I've been working on this song as well, writing some new words and getting the chords down. This is a beautiful version of this song.

Lovely. I've been working on this song as well, writing some new words and getting the chords down. This is a beautiful version of this song.

Thank you, Myrna. I didn't come close to doing it justice (needed a lot more practise!) but it is a beautiful song, I'd love to hear your version when you've finished.

Top Bottom