Hello from the OC

Big Werl

Reaction score
Greetings from Southern California. I'm Mike Werling and I'm definitely not hip enough to call Orange County the OC, but this is the internet, so I can do as I please. I've been playing ukulele for about four years now and am always on the lookout for tips, techniques and new songs to try. The videos on UU are great. Looking forward to interacting with the folks here.

Hello Mike, welcome to UU. OC is a beautiful area, I snowbirded in Laguna Beach for two winters. I think you will enjoy this site. A lot of good info and more importantly, good people.

Welcome Mike! Where in OC? I'm in Irvine. Agree with previous post; you'll get a lot out of the site. Good info and a fun gang

Hi, JJFN. Thank you for the digital welcome mat. Laguna is a great place to hang out, soak up some sun and grab a few adult beverages.

Greetings and welcome. Glad you joined us.

Hi Mike. Where in the OC are you , and are you doing a small group jam? Let me know as I'm looking for one!
Just 1ce or 2x per month. I'm in FV but willing to meet in Costa Mesa, Irvine, etc...I know some venues for a few folks, maybe up to 6?
Cheers,
Ro

Welcome to the UU Forum Mike. Have fun with your uke(s).

Welcome to you! SoCal seems to be a very happening place, Ukulele wise I mean. I myself am a Cali escapee. I haven't been to OC since The Duke kept his yacht docked at Newport. I can hardly imagine what it's like now.

Top Bottom