mainland order

fopianki

Reaction score
Just ordered a mainland classic mahogany tenor ukulele from Uke Republic. Can't wait to get it! I'll send a review when it arrives!

Congratulations. I've read so many good things about Mainland. Did you get gloss or matts finish? Would like to hear sound sample and read your review. I have some expensive ukuleles but must say, I will add a Mainland to my collection sometime...just trying to figure out which tenor wood wise. Enjoy your ukulele when it arrives and looking forward to review and pictures !

Congrats. Can't go wrong with a Mainland

We have two - rosewood / cedar concert and tenor. The tenor is good, but the concert is AMAZING...its one of the sweetest sounding ukes I have heard. setup from the Mainland crew was excellent. no complaints on service, packaging and the instruments. top notch ukes.

whenever we go to a store, we always try all the concerts and very few in the price range (less than $300) sound anywhere close.

Barry

Congratulations! My buddy Yvonne grabbed a Mainland at TBUG, and she likes it even better than her Pono! It's nice and loud, and the workmanship for the money is amazing!

Love my Mainland too - Red Cedar Concert. Looking forward to your new arrival! :)

After playing a Mainland Concert Slothead yesterday that blew my socks off, I decided to order a Mainland Mahogany Slothead Concert Uke of my own. Unlike some other recent attempts of Uke purchases, this has the promise to be a beautiful and lasting friendship....

Mainlands are one of the best bets for the money. I love the binding too vs. the similar-Ohana's.

Just ordered a mainland classic mahogany tenor ukulele from Uke Republic. Can't wait to get it! I'll send a review when it arrives!

Okay. Sounds like a plan.

i've got two mainland that I love. A cedar tenor and a mahogany tenor scale pineapple (for sale). Don't get much more uke for your money than with mainland

One of the vendors at last weekend's local bluegrass fest (Harvest Jam) had a Mainland soprano that was very very nice, especially for the $210 asking price. I have too many ukuleles as it is, but I was very tempted to add another to the stable.

Top Bottom