New ukulele on it's way!

fopianki

Reaction score
Just order a Mainland classic mahogany tenor ukulele from Uke Republic. I think I'll just sit on my front porch until it shows up! I live just up the road from Mainland in Nashville, IN, so it's it's a real win-win...supporting a local business and getting a fantastic new Uke! 👍🏻
This is also the second ukulele I've purchased from Mike at Uke Republic in the past month...it's an Ohana CK-75CG. I highly recommend Uke Republic...Mike is fantastic to work with...knowledgable, friendly and intent on helping you chose the right instrument for your needs. And no...I don't work for them. 😎

so, why didn't you just go down the road and get it from Mainland?!

Because they aren't open on weekends. I went down there a couple of Saturdays ago and they were closed. Not as much a retail store as a luthier shop and online store from what I could see.

Good luck with the wait!

I live just up the road from Mainland in Nashville, IN

I'm right around the corner in Martinsville. If you are interested in playing with a uke group the Bloomington Ukulele Club meets the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month. It is a lot of fun!

Enjoy your Mainland! The wait will be worth it!

Congratulations on your mainland purchase! I agree that Mike at Republic is awesome to work with. I'm waiting on a custom LoPrinzi Nova ukulele that I just ordered from Mike . He's a super nice guy and a real pleasure to order from his business. I had noticed that after I announced my LoPrinzi order from UkeRepublic, that the blue custom all-maple LoPrinzi on his site sold almost immediately after! I wonder if a UU reader grabbed that one based on the thread? It was a a beauty!

A friend of mine purchased that lovely dark blue custom all-maple LoPrinzi Concert that Uke Republic just sold. That particular buyer is another repeat owner and fan of LoPrinzi ukuleles. I actually had the pleasure of examining and sampling that specific ukulele at Tampa Bay Ukulele Getaway (TBUG) earlier this month. It was an exceptional ukulele.

I think you will really like your custom LoPrinzi Nova ukulele.

Congratulations on your mainland purchase! I agree that Mike at Republic is awesome to work with. I'm waiting on a custom LoPrinzi Nova ukulele that I just ordered from Mike . He's a super nice guy and a real pleasure to order from his business. I had noticed that after I announced my LoPrinzi order from UkeRepublic, that the blue custom all-maple LoPrinzi on his site sold almost immediately after! I wonder if a UU reader grabbed that one based on the thread? It was a a beauty!

They are great to work with, both Mike at Uke Republic and Mike at Mainland. I can't say enough good things about my Red Cedar Concert... I played a wedding over the weekend, and someone I know but don't see often asked what kind of uke it was, what it was made of, etc, because it sounded and projected so well, without an amp or mic. The guy doesn't play uke - he plays banjo IIRC. But I got the feeling my uke needed a body guard. :D

Hope you enjoy your tenor, and may the wait be, well, as short as possible!

A friend of mine purchased that lovely dark blue custom all-maple LoPrinzi Concert that Uke Republic just sold. That particular buyer is another repeat owner and fan of LoPrinzi ukuleles. I actually had the pleasure of examining and sampling that specific ukulele at Tampa Bay Ukulele Getaway (TBUG) earlier this month. It was an exceptional ukulele.

I think you will really like your custom LoPrinzi Nova ukulele.

I bet he'll be very happy. I'm still awaiting of the custom Nova's arrival.

Last edited:
Top Bottom