WTB: plastic Uke suitable for a young child

fopianki

Reaction score
Hi folks, I have a granddaughter who loves to sing, dance and strum a ukulele whenever she is over our house. Her 4th birthday is coming up and I'd love to find her own small Uke ...preferably in pink or purple �� However, any color would do.

So if you have a little Uke that is just gathering dust, I would be interested in talking with you

Thanks. fopianki

For a little over $60 you can get a Dolphin from UkeRepublic.com, setup and with good strings, and they come in pink or purple. They're sturdy and very playable...

Last edited:
I have a KeAloha I'd let go for 40 incl. ship in US.
KoAloha for $40!?! I'll take it! Oh wait. What a difference a letter makes. :p

Hi folks, I have a granddaughter who loves to sing, dance and strum a ukulele whenever she is over our house. Her 4th birthday is coming up and I'd love to find her own small Uke ...preferably in pink or purple �� However, any color would do.

So if you have a little Uke that is just gathering dust, I would be interested in talking with you

Thanks. fopianki
I have a Makala Waterman in aqua blue that's gathering dust...PM me if you might be interested. Should be pretty cheap to ship since I'm just over in Ohio.

I bought my daughter a Bugs Gear Aqualele, and we are very happy with the quality. It is plastic, and very solid. I am pleased with the intonation. Mim at Mim's Ukes recommended these to me as great first instruments for little ones.

I have a Makala Waterman in aqua blue that's gathering dust...PM me if you might be interested. Should be pretty cheap to ship since I'm just over in Ohio.

This seems the best option. Plus River_Driver is a good seller. Make it happen UU!

Top Bottom