Cordoba Mini Ukulele/Guitar= Guilele

Status
Not open for further replies.

vcs700s

Reaction score
The new Cordoba Mini R is the ultimate travel instrument, offering the playability of a full size nylon-string guitar in a compact, lightweight body with an impressively loud voice. This miniature guitar features a solid spruce top paired with rosewood back and sides for a deep, full tone. Its comfortable, thin U-shaped neck and 2" (50mm) nut width offers the feel and string spacing of a full-size guitar. The Cordoba Mini R is a perfect companion for road trips, vacations, and hanging out at home. Includes a Cordoba gig bag. This one is like new with no dings or scratches. Comes with a well padded gig bag.

It can be set-up as a mini guitar or guitar/ukulele= guilele. Currently it is strung as a guitar.

It also has a Fishman SBT pickup which was professionally installed. It sounds great plugged in!

$225 including standard shipping. I accept PayPal gift.

Attachments

• image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 110
  • image9.jpg
    image9.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 50
  • image7-1.jpg
    image7-1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 70
  • image6.jpg
    image6.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 84
  • image8.jpg
    image8.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
For those who may be interested. I have a Córdoba mini guitar. It's the ovangul. i wish I had bought the rosewood/spruce instead as it has more projection and sustain. If I did not already have one I would buy this for sure. It's has a 2 inch nut like a classical guitar. It's amazing way to learn guitar chords and have fun as well. They fit in great with a uke group. My wife who is a guitarist now plays with us at our uke gatherings. It's sound is very good finger picked or strummed. It's a welcome sound. You can get a normal eadgbe tuning now from all strings nylons or Córdoba direct. Or you can go to southcoast ukulele and get some super guitele interesting reentrant turnings which I have done. Bottomline do not discount this instrument. It's the real deal. Again if I did not already own one I would have jumped on this.

For those who may be interested. I have a Córdoba mini guitar. It's the ovangul. i wish I had bought the rosewood/spruce instead as it has more projection and sustain. If I did not already have one I would buy this for sure. It's has a 2 inch nut like a classical guitar. It's amazing way to learn guitar chords and have fun as well. They fit in great with a uke group. My wife who is a guitarist now plays with us at our uke gatherings. It's sound is very good finger picked or strummed. It's a welcome sound. You can get a normal eadgbe tuning now from all strings nylons or Córdoba direct. Or you can go to southcoast ukulele and get some super guitele interesting reentrant turnings which I have done. Bottomline do not discount this instrument. It's the real deal. Again if I did not already own one I would have jumped on this.

Thank you for your insight into this amazing instrument.

It is still available. I will include an Oasis humidifier.

I'll second it. I have the spruce rosewood. Great sound, intonation, and just fun to play. I play mine fingerstyle and use it at uke jams. Good luck with your sale.

Is it still available?

The new Cordoba Mini R is the ultimate travel instrument, .... It sounds great plugged in!
$225 including standard shipping. I accept PayPal gift.

Hi! I sent you an email, but I'm replying here too just to make sure you get my inquiry. I am definitely interested if it is still available and has no intonation or setup issues. So, let me know!
Thx, Gail

Hi! I sent you an email, but I'm replying here too just to make sure you get my inquiry. I am definitely interested if it is still available and has no intonation or setup issues. So, let me know!
Thx, Gail

It was set-up by a luthier. Plays great. Still available.

$225 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom