Maui music ukulele players database

Aloha Peter,
I have your willie k mango super concert deluxe, it has amazing tone, feel, and bling.. mahalo brah :)
20150830_171321.jpg

Last edited:
Aloha Peter...

as you know I have a 1998 Maui Music tenor.....just your standard uke but it does have the retro headstock and regular Koa....I have it strung up with Fremont Blacklines and Soloist Low wound G....I also added some Gotoh UPTL tuners on it last year...I bought it used 3 years ago and am glad I did..it is a special one....most of my friends have seen and played this uke...it looks plain but the tone is deep and rich....one of my favorite ukes.....I have a whole bunch of other ukes but this one keeps up with my others....:)

the uke is very light and it has a radius fretboard that you were doing then and before mine was built....the body has no cracks but it does have some wear on it....as it has been played...but the fretboard and frets still in very good condition
this uke will always be with me,never going to sell it.....:)

Last edited:
Aloha, I have played a Maui Music ukulele on a couple of occasions, and the six-string Tenor I played at Andrew Kitakis' shop remains one of the best-sounding ukuleles I have ever played. I hope to own one someday!

Top Bottom