jake shimabukuro concert last night

plunker

Reaction score
Last night the wife and I went a Jake Shimabukuro concert at the Kravits center in WPB. It was great. The "warm up" performer Carolyn Jone could've had her own concert in my opinion, she was really that good. All I can say is that if you ever get a chance to go, go! It will be weel worth the effort. I think those who have gone to one will say the same thing.

Nice! I'm so glad Christy and I got to go to one here in Vegas. It really is a not to be missed opportunity. "Warm up performer," eh? We didn't have that here. You were doubly lucky!

Strange never heard of Jake having an opening act before, I just saw him twice in NY and no opening act. I've seen him 5-6 times now and he never had an opening act.

Don't know if Caroline Jones will be there or not. She was not advertised. We are going to have a tailgate party/ Uke jam prior to the show should be fun.

I saw him Saturday night in Miami. He seems to be getting better as I saw him last year as well. WOW.

I left the concert with two very different feelings. 1) Why bother playing anymore? 2) Go home and practice.

We did not have an opening act.

I saw him Saturday night in Miami. He seems to be getting better as I saw him last year as well. WOW.

I left the concert with two very different feelings. 1) Why bother playing anymore? 2) Go home and practice.

We did not have an opening act.

I found myself catching a few bars and telling my wife, "I can play that" talikg about the few bars. This young lady is great. Check pout you tube.

Top Bottom