• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 106
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
That is very cool. Congrats.

Congrats bruddah jon, yup I remember that uke, im sure we both looked at it ..happy strummings :)

cheehee, always honored sending an instrument your way. Nice to know someone with your soul is makin' this rare bird sing. mahalos m8!

Very unusual one of a kind! Congratulations! Is there more history behind it?

Congrats John, nice to see a new Uke in your arms ... you know I am big Pono Fan boy! Look forward to hearing it in one of your YouTube videos.

How cool is that?!?!??!!
Excellent Jon, looks like she is very happy in her new home.

Very unusual one of a kind! Congratulations! Is there more history behind it?

The image was taken from an ancient Tahitian wood carving. They have a beautiful simplicity in lines because they were etched in wood without ink and colors. My mom drew it from there for the ukulele. She might have changed it a little. I think she put on the flowers on the dress and changed a few other things. So then we put it in illustrator to be formatted for a silkscreen. Looks cool with that light burst too. It’s a good instrument, all solid wood and all. Glad Mountain Goat’s makin’ music with it.

Add: watching this video again https://youtu.be/Wv1PprE-ilU Such killer vibes, love it! Real and raw....l. I really dig the energy and ideas Jon. You seem to be more free than ever. So cool.

Last edited:
Here's another one. :)

Jon......I am so happy for you brother. Good things deserve to come your way. Love the song and man you are making that Pono sing like it was meant to sing

Last edited:
Top Bottom