FS: Pono Tenor RTC(C)PC Rosewood Cedar Cutaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

rathomps

Reaction score
I have for sale my Pono Tenor RTC(C)PC ukulele. It has a rosewood cutaway body with a cedar top, koa binding and radiused fretboard. It comes with the original Pono hard case and Oasis humidifier. I'm also including new sets of Ko'olau Gold and Mahana strings. It is currently strung with Worth Clear strings. I purchased this instrument new from HMS in 2014 although it looks like the instrument was actually built in 2013.

The ukulele is in excellent condition. It does have two minor cosmetic issues inherent to the original build. There is some glue visible on the inside of the body along the side (visible as a darker shade of wood relative to the unfinished rosewood) and a shimmering dark band about an inch wide along the lower part of the neck and only visible in some lighting (see photo). I originally thought this was a stain from the case but realized it's inherent to the wood as it comes and goes with the chatoyancy of the wood itself.

I'm selling this instrument (along with a couple of others I'll try to get listed today or tomorrow) as I purchased a new Blackbird Clara from HMS over the weekend and now I'm facing the reality of having to pay for it. Don't hesitate to contact me with questions and I can always send more photos via email if desired.

Price is $475 shipped CONUS via UPS ground in the original HMS packaging. Preferred payment method is paypal. Just send me a PM if you're interested. Buy before 4:00 pm any day this week and I'll ship the same day. Thank you for taking a look!

Attachments

• PB170239.jpg
    PB170239.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 52
  • PB170247.jpg
    PB170247.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 60
  • PB170249.jpg
    PB170249.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 54
  • PB170248.jpg
    PB170248.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 55
  • PB170241.jpg
    PB170241.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I have one of these with a Spruce top ... and Worth BT Brown's on it. It is one of my favourite Ukes ... just love the warmth of the Brown and Spruce top.

Was talking to someone yesterday if I had a cedar top, I would also use the Worth Clear Strings ... so great choice on strings.

Great Uke. Great price. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom