Japanese uke tab books lot #2 - LOW G - Ukulele Jazz solos, and Hawaiian solos

Status
Not open for further replies.

janeray1940

Reaction score
Cleaning out the shelves again - this time I have a lot of two Japanese ukulele tab books arranged for solos.

Ukulele Jazz Solos is arranged by Kiyoshi Kobayashi, and includes many chord-solo style standards such as Autumn Leaves, All of Me, On the Street Where You Live, etc. The book includes a CD. The arrangements can be played either low G or reentrant, but to my ear this is a great book for the low G player.

Ukulele Solo Hawaiian Selection is arranged specifically for low G by Makoto Nemoto. Songs include Aloha Oe, Hawaii Calls, Hukilau, Sweet Leilani - lots of hapa haole. This book does NOT include a CD, so familiarity with the songs or the ability to read standard notation is necessary.

Both are in good condition, although there may be highlighter or pencil marks where I have made notes.

Skill-wise, I'd say these are aimed at the advanced beginner to intermediate player. In the US, these retail for around $40 each through bookstores such as Kinokuniya; these two particular books are no longer available, so they have become hard to find.

I'll sell them for $40 both, shipped US only, payment via Paypal only. Please PM me if interested. And thanks!

FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_2711.jpgIMG_2712.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom