Just in time for Xmas! Mint condition LUNA High Tide 8-String $199 + actual shipping

MrToastey

Reaction score
WHAT A HOLIDAY PRESENT! I have FOR SALE, a beautiful, sublime Luna High Tide 8-String tenor ukulele! Played, literally, probably 4 times. I bought it NEW in a Woot sale on 9/30.

Why am I selling it? It's just kinda … not my thing, I'm kind of sad to say. It sounds beautiful, it looks beautiful, it's amazing in every way… and yet, I've just not picked it up hardly at all. So them's the hard facts. And I've NEVER plugged it in. IT IS IN PERFECT CONDITION. Like I said, I've played it about four times.

Aaaaaand … I've got finite space for ukuleles so it's best for me to move this beauty onto a more loving home and concentrate on the my "loved ones." :)
I'm discounting it to $185 plus actual shipping. I've got every scrap and box of what came to me: the High Tide 8-String, the Luna cloth gig bag, and the original Luna box --
(even the foam wrapping paper). There's photos down below, but I couldn't get UU to upload ALL the photos I wanted, so here are photos in a gallery.

Here's the description from the Woot sale (click here to see the actual sale) from which I bought this beauty:

Luna's High Tide tenor 8 string takes its inspiration from the full moon at the first fret - which causes the abalone wave fret markers below it to rise as they make their way up the fretboard, towards the moon's pull.

• Abalone High Tide fret markers
  • ONBOARD PREAMP
  • GHS STRINGS
  • BODY: 26" tenor 8-string
  • TOP, BACK & SIDES: mahogany
  • NECK: nato/mahogany
  • FINGERBOARD: rosewood
  • SCALE: 17"
  • FINISH: satin

luna-3956.jpgluna-3957.jpgluna-3958.jpgluna-3959.jpgluna-3960.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom