My Plastic Divider Release Party - you're all invited!

Gerald Ross

Reaction score
I guess it's all in the numbers. ;)

With the release of Ukulele Hit Parade, I now have three ukulele/steel CDs in my catalog. Elderly Instruments has awarded me my very own plastic divider in the CD racks on their showroom floor.

No longer will my music be found in the dimly lit section "Misc. Instrumentalists K-R". There will now be a Gerald Ross section in the Elderly racks (with at least a 60 watt bulb illuminating it).

So, next time you visit Elderly in Lansing, snap a picture of yourself standing next to the Gerald Ross plastic divider and email it to me along with your Elderly proof of purchase of any Gerald Ross CD (with purchase price circled - photo copies will not be accepted, please include UPC Code, one offer per household, void where prohibited, must be over 21 or be accompanied by parent or guardian) and I'll send you a free disk of your choice (Ukulele Hit Parade excluded). ;)

Please email me before your trip to Elderly - I know a really good Mexican restaurant around the corner from them.

Or just make it easier by going to my website for the 2-for-1 CD deal currently going on in my online store (w/ free stickers). No documentation required.

Click the CD picture!

CDRoom.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom