Keri Hilson Ft Kanye West & Ne-Yo - Knock You Down

There are always people on here discussing the best strings and the best uke but damn, you rock that Makala like it's a $2000 custom!

You always bring it! Much love, no homo.

There are always people on here discussing the best strings and the best uke but damn, you rock that Makala like it's a $2000 custom!

You always bring it! Much love, no homo.

haha word up my dude! i go hard with this thing because it was passed down to me by a god.

did you use these chords? I think these are what you used...they at least sound really similar-->

Bb: 3211
?: 3333
?: 7565
?: 0231

did you use these chords? I think these are what you used...they at least sound really similar-->

?: 7565
?: 0231

yeah, thats what i use. if you could be a really kind person & post that as a comment on the video, i'd be much obliged. im in super lazy mode right now. thanks!

might be weird to say but your prob. my favorite strummer on youtube

your one of my favorites to watch, wish i could figure out how you do some of those funky strums on your songs. any tips?
any like certain strum you like to use or something?

Last edited:
You might wanna add the chord name also.
3333 - Cm7
0231 - Gm
7565 - A#

might be weird to say but your prob. my favorite strummer on youtube

your one of my favorites to watch, wish i could figure out how you do some of those funky strums on your songs. any tips?
any like certain strum you like to use or something?

AWESOME BRO, THANKS! for some reason, i get a lot of people asking me questions about my 'strum patterns' & it took me a while to figure out wtf they were talking about lol. i guess i just try to match the vibes that i feel from the original song. like if i were to tap my feet or bob my head a certain way to the beat, i just strum it like how my body moves. if that makes any sense lol.

np dude, I get what your saying, I get the same kind of feel when I listen to a song and try to strum it, just the message from my brain to my hands get messed up sometimes I guess, i think it's that i'm just learning music.. its coming but I dunno but hopefully i'll develop it more.. if i get any of the songs you do down ill post it for ya

keep it coming homie!

Top Bottom