FS: Mya-Moe Fiddleback Mahogany Tenor Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

mswilks

Reaction score
Greetings All,

I've been going back and forth between this Mya-Moe Fiddleback Mahogany Tenor and a Collings UT-3k for the past several months. Ultimately, I've decided to keep the Collings and let someone pick up a terrific Mya-Moe on the cheap as an early Christmas present.

I'm the original owner. I paid $2150 for it in mid-2015 and the condition is dead mint. The mahogany is absolutely gorgeous and the maple and walnut rope binding is a lovely touch. You can see all of the specs here:

http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=1779&submit=Track

Price is $1595 shipped. I've done a fair amount of business here and a lot of business at the Collings Forum and AGF, so I can provide as many references as you'd like.

Please contact me at mw0705 at mac dot com with questions, etc.

DSC00893.jpgDSC00890.jpg

Wow, if I hadn't just bought a Scott Wise,this would be mine. love the simple traditional look. Best of luck, this is a fabulous uke!

I think I'd still want my Scott Wise tenor!! That's very beautiful though. Now I wonder, Could I have my cake .... I have a 12 string Mini Maton guitar that might very soon be hitting the market. Would it be soon enough!

She's a beauty Mike and at an excellent price. Someone is gonna be very happy mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom