"I Can't Live Without my Ukulele" - Essay contest

tsud123

Reaction score
hey guys...

in my desperate attempt to earn money for school, i decided to enter an essay contest. we were supposed to write about an item/brand that we've become attached to.

my enthusiasm for the ukulele has led me to write write a short essay entitled, "I can't live without my ukulele."

in order to be eligible for judging, i need to be among the top 100 scored entries. to do this, i need as many votes as possible.

please help me out by visiting the page where my essay is on display:

http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/Blogs/BlogView.aspx?bid=23843&scid=235

(or visit brickfish.com/tsud123 and look for the link to my essay)...

there you can read it and vote for it.

if possible...please sign up for a brickfish account. a vote from a member is worth more points in my overall score.

thanks guys.

hey guys...

in my desperate attempt to earn money for school, i decided to enter an essay contest. we were supposed to write about an item/brand that we've become attached to.

my enthusiasm for the ukulele has led me to write write a short essay entitled, "I can't live without my ukulele."

in order to be eligible for judging, i need to be among the top 100 scored entries. to do this, i need as many votes as possible.

please help me out by visiting the page where my essay is on display:

http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/Blogs/BlogView.aspx?bid=23843&scid=235

(or visit brickfish.com/tsud123 and look for the link to my essay)...

there you can read it and vote for it.

if possible...please sign up for a brickfish account. a vote from a member is worth more points in my overall score.

thanks guys.

YOU GOT MY VOTE...Nice story, I'm gonna have to find your videos now... good luck with the contest

dude thank you so much...

i have a youtube account: youtube.com/tsud123

nothing too big. most the vids are of me singing or jammin with friends. im such a uke n00b so the ones of me playing uke arent up to par with alot of the vids that are shared on this site, but i still have fun.

Top Bottom