PDA

View Full Version : "I Can't Live Without my Ukulele" - Essay contest

tsud123
03-08-2008, 10:48 AM
hey guys...

in my desperate attempt to earn money for school, i decided to enter an essay contest. we were supposed to write about an item/brand that we've become attached to.

my enthusiasm for the ukulele has led me to write write a short essay entitled, "I can't live without my ukulele."

in order to be eligible for judging, i need to be among the top 100 scored entries. to do this, i need as many votes as possible.

please help me out by visiting the page where my essay is on display:

http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/Blogs/BlogView.aspx?bid=23843&scid=235

(or visit brickfish.com/tsud123 and look for the link to my essay)...

there you can read it and vote for it.

if possible...please sign up for a brickfish account. a vote from a member is worth more points in my overall score.

thanks guys.

tsud123
03-08-2008, 10:57 AM
hey guys...

in my desperate attempt to earn money for school, i decided to enter an essay contest. we were supposed to write about an item/brand that we've become attached to.

my enthusiasm for the ukulele has led me to write write a short essay entitled, "I can't live without my ukulele."

in order to be eligible for judging, i need to be among the top 100 scored entries. to do this, i need as many votes as possible.

please help me out by visiting the page where my essay is on display:

http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/Blogs/BlogView.aspx?bid=23843&scid=235

(or visit brickfish.com/tsud123 and look for the link to my essay)...

there you can read it and vote for it.

if possible...please sign up for a brickfish account. a vote from a member is worth more points in my overall score.

thanks guys.

E-Lo Roberts
03-08-2008, 11:18 AM
Got ya covered dude, I just voted for you....e.lo....

NotoriousMOK
03-08-2008, 11:58 AM
done deal -- good luck!

menehunenyc
03-08-2008, 06:02 PM
YOU GOT MY VOTE...Nice story, I'm gonna have to find your videos now... good luck with the contest

tsud123
03-08-2008, 09:22 PM
YOU GOT MY VOTE...Nice story, I'm gonna have to find your videos now... good luck with the contest

dude thank you so much...

i have a youtube account: youtube.com/tsud123

nothing too big. most the vids are of me singing or jammin with friends. im such a uke n00b so the ones of me playing uke arent up to par with alot of the vids that are shared on this site, but i still have fun.