WTB: baritone hard case to fit a Favilla

seonachan

Reaction score
I normally keep my Favilla baritone in a gig bag - it never really leaves the house so I'm not so concerned with protection, but I would like a hard case for it so I can keep it humidified during the winter. I have a very nice Oahu bari case, but it's too shallow for the Favilla. I need something with at least 3.75" depth for the body (plus a half inch for the bridge/saddle/strings). I'd be ok buying a cheaper case like the Musicians Friend but I'd like to make sure the Favilla will fit before buying. Or if anyone has a bari case you're not using and would like to sell....

thanks!

I used the Ohana heavy gig bag (there were two thicknesses when I got it) with the Bruko and kept a humidifier in it. Never had an issue but I never had a hygrometer either so... For whatever that's worth

Case search

Hello,
If you haven't found something, perhaps, this might suffice.
Four photos herewith - bottom depth interior, top depth interior, overall depth exterior, open case.
Be Well,
Dan

which flavor do you have , a hot stamp or a Herk F paper label, they are diff sizes. My hot stamp one fits loose in the MF standard case. Perfect with a wiping towel stuffed in the bottom. I think the paper label ones will also fit, but I sold it and don't remember.

Top Bottom