Three Different Pono Pro Classic Tenors w/Hard Shell Case. I want these sold. NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rappsy

Reaction score
I have three different Pono Pro Classics that I took in on various trades and deals I have made recently. They are priced to sell.

*****SOLD Pono ETSH- Pro Classic SOLD*****

*****SOLD Pono RTSH - Pro Classic SOLD*****

*****SOLD Pono ATSH - Pro Classic SOLD*****

These are all in pristine condition. They come with Hard Shell cases, and an additional set of strings and I WILL ALSO INCLUDE A BRAND NEW ELECTRONIC TUNER. CONUS shipping and insurance is included.

Anything in the pictures that you think shouldn't be there is glare. There is absolutely nothing wrong with any of these Ukes.

Last edited:
Man, that ETSH is fabulous looking ... I have to go and play mine now to get rid of the UAS to buy this one!

I have three different Pono Pro Classics that I took in on various trades and purchases I have made recently.

The prices below are HMS pricing as a reference.

Pono ETSH- Pro Classic $1135

https://www.flickr.com/gp/rappsy/mX567D

Pono RTSH - Pro Classic $879

https://www.flickr.com/gp/rappsy/0fo5UH

Pono ATSH - Pro Classic $815

https://www.flickr.com/gp/rappsy/RsWP83

These are all in pristine condition. They come with Hard Shell cases, and an additional set of strings and I WILL ALSO INCLUDE A BRAND NEW ELECTRONIC TUNER.

Anything in the pictures that you think shouldn't be there is glare. There is absolutely nothing wrong with any of these Ukes

Make an offer. All I can do is say no and counter. I want these in someone else's home. I have a few Ukes I want to get and these must go before I get them. I am leaving for the TDay Weekend on Friday and want to ship them before I go.

DON'T BE SHY.
ok,since you need them gone NOW, I'll offer
$113.50 ESTH
$87 RSTH
$81 ASTH
I promise to provide a good home and will keep them warm and humidified.
I know it's only a "suggestion", but If you really want to sell them, tell us how much you want for them. I think this is how the marketplace is supposed to work.

Last edited:
Ok. Fair enough. Let's just get them into homes where they will be played.

The RTSH is $645 shipped and insured CONUS.

*****SOLD PONO ATSH Pro Classic SOLD*****

PayPal F&F. If you don't want PayPal F&F, I'll split the PP fee.

These prices are what I have into it from trading and other deals. I'm not looking to profit. These need to find homes.

Last edited:
Ok. Fair enough. Let's just get them into homes where they will be played.

The RTSH is $645 shipped and insured CONUS
The ATSH is $595 shipped and insured CONUS.

PayPal F&F. If you don't want PayPal F&F, I'll split the PP fee.

These prices are what I have into it from trading and other deals. I'm not looking to profit. These need to find homes.

Lenny, are you alright? At these prices you are giving them away. Is there anything else other than Pono that need a new home..
How about your pineapple Sunday?

Hi Brenda:

All is good. Thanks for all the support and thanks for checking on me.

I sold the KoAloha Pineapple Sunday a few months ago. Only other one may be the KoAloha LN Soprano (Concert Neck). I seem to be playing my Tiny Tenor more when I want something small, and the TT has the tenor neck which I feel more comfortable playing.

Hi Brenda:

All is good. Thanks for all the support and thanks for checking on me.

I sold the KoAloha Pineapple Sunday a few months ago. Only other one may be the KoAloha LN Soprano (Concert Neck). I seem to be playing my Tiny Tenor more when I want something small, and the TT has the tenor neck which I feel more comfortable playing.

I love playing my LN Soprano. It is fabulous.

so is that a no?

Yes, it must be a no. I would counter but I guess you were trying to make a point.

I did, as you suggested, put the prices on. (I always put pricing on. I decided to try something different this time. You don't know if something will work if you don't try first.)

One is now sold and there is interest in the ATSH. Who knows? This pricing thing may catch on....:bowdown: :music:

Last edited:
Got the ATSH and it's amazing, great price, Lenny sent quickly, as described. 2nd time working together successfully

The RTSH is one of my favourite combos. With Worth Brown BT re entrant is has warmth, brightness and harmonic sustain. Just fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom