Risa Tenor LP buy/trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthewowens

Reaction score
Hello UU'ers, Up for sale or trade is a Risa Tenor LP and aZoom multi effects pedal. I am the first owner, bought about a year and a half ago. I am selling because I don't really use this one much except for some silent practicing at night with headphones. I am hoping to raise funds to buy a tenor guitar, Blueridge BR-40T, or vintage instrument. So I am willing to do a trade, or cash and trade if you have a tenor guitar. Ideally I would like to bundle the Risa with my Zoom MS-50G effects pedal and amp modeler. I got this pedal so I can plug headphones directly into it and jam, or use it with my acoustic amp to model an electric amp sound.
Uke comes with gig bag and an extra set of D'Addario strings. I went with a firmer tension based on info posted in UU forum. Uke is in excellent condition except for some fine pick marks on lower bout. I have done some research that says these can be buffed out with various car products. The pedal looks brand new, works great, and is a really fun addition to the Risa. It didn't come with a power cord, I use one from another pedal of mine.
Price for Uke and pedal is $700.00. Buyer pays shipping.
I also have a great acoustic amp to complete the package. Ultrasound AG 30, in my opinion I would put these amps up against fishman loudbox ($90). Happy Thanksgiving.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Since there's no headphone jack on the Zoom MS-50G, did you just plug in to one of the output jacks with your headphones? (doing so would give a mono signal or only to one ear, but you can get an adapter cable to use both the L/R output plugs to feed headphone or other stereo device)

Which headphones did you use?

The reason I ask is because I have the Zoom MS-50BT, which is the same pedal but with BlueTooth added for managing the installed effects, and when I had tried it with various headphones (with impedances from 150ohm all the way down to 16ohm) the volume level was really not loud enough to be useful, despite any 'volume' settings on the pedal, whether for each effect or for the master level...

see link for pedal specs:

https://www.zoom-na.com/products/gu...omp/zoom-ms-50g-multistomp-guitar-pedal#specs

Please share your solution...Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Hey there, I just plugged headphones (audio technica agh-m30x) into a splitter, and that into the zoom outputs. No problem with volume and a stereo signal.

Hey there, I just plugged headphones (audio technica agh-m30x) into a splitter, and that into the zoom outputs. No problem with volume and a stereo signal.

Thanks for the reply. I have a set of headphones with a similar impedance, sensitivity and freq response, the AKG K240's maybe I'll try those again with my Zoom unit.

Sorry for previously asking the off-topic question to your sale, but hopefully this will act as a bump for you so you get more views and find a buyer.

I'm not in the market for a steel-string electric, but if I were, I'd be looking at this RISA model as a real contender for my short-list.

Sadly UAS funds all gone for the time being. Good luck with the sale :)

These Risa LP's are gorgeous.

I'm quite interested in this. Shall I PM you for more details? What's the easiest way to go about this for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom