FS: Godin MultiUke Sunburst High-gloss

cptdean

Reaction score
SOLD: Godin MultiUke Sunburst High-gloss

My Opio concert is still my go-to ukulele, relegating this extremely nice Godin to the closet most of the time. I love this uke. As others have reported, the MultiUke has exceptional tone, a sweet low action, and very high build quality. I bought it with plans to buy an amp, effects pedals, iRig, and loads of other things to "rock out" at home with it, but expensive fountain pens caught my eye, so I switched rabbit holes. As such, I've never heard it plugged in, so you get to be the first.

I've kept in in near-pristine condition, with only minor handling marks, and only if you look very very closely. It's a tenor length, and comes with its original gig bag, marketing papers, truss wrench (never used), and a set of Worth CT strings that sound wonderful on it.

My asking price is *** SOLD *** $500, shipped your CONUS door, which seems to be a very fair price compared to its recently sold brethren on the big auction site. I can take regular Paypal (plus 4%), Paypal Gift, Square Cash, or a USPS Money Order (I'm in no hurry). I have perfect feedback in ALL of my hobby forums and eBay under the same username 'cptdean'. Feel free to search WatchUSeek, TNGunOwners, 1911Forum, and RugerForum for my ratings, and message me from any of them to make sure I am who I claim to be.

Please see the pics below for full description, and don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. Thanks for looking!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Last edited:
I appreciate the offer, but the only trade I'd consider is for a gently used Montblanc 149. Thanks!

thanks for getting back to me, appreciate it. Good luck with sale. It's a stunner. We are probably a rare breed
Is there also a smokewagon/ukulele forum for members south of the mason Dixon line...?
Peace, love and security
Ha......

I checked out the Montblanc 149.....,,I have pen envy now, I just have an undersized cross pen.

Last edited:
Great Uke. I have tried this one at our local Uke jam and it has a great tone and nice action.

Thanks for the nod. I readily concede that it sounds much richer than my Opio (my wife even says so when I play it), but the Opio just fits me better. I'll probably regret selling it, and I certainly won't be able to buy another with what I net on this one. Unfortunately, the Montblanc is screaming more loudly at me.

I was asked about the handling marks, so I'm posting a few pics to show what I'd call "belly rubs" on the back. You can see them at certain angles, and not at others, and they're all superficial marks. There are no dents, dings, or scratches. I see no marks on the top.

Edit: Any specks you see are dust (sorry).

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom