Trade Mandolins for Ukulele's

shortcircuit

Reaction score
Have two mandolins for trade, one or noth for the right ukulele. One is a "A" type mando and the other is a bowlback or tater. Both made in China, so not high dollar.20151128_130651.jpg20151128_130816.jpg20151128_130826.jpg

They look pretty. What brands are they? Sound samples? Are they worth $50 each new? $75? How is the setup, the frets etc? Tell us about these instruments.

The "A" style mandolin is a Johnson with case was about $120 new. The bowl back is a Mastro and was about $175 at the time. Will trade up or down even trade. Sorry no sound samples.

What have you got in mind for what it is you want> Concert? Tenor? 6 string? Bass? Cutaway Electric tenor? Banjo Uke? What kind of wood do you prefer? Koa is my least favorite because of the way it splits unless it is New Orleans type of humidity.

Grace and Peace,
Bill Thompson
Salem, Oregon

I'm game for just about anything. Perfer tenor and concert. Also like five and six string. Was looking to have backup ukes for people to use. Thanks

Would you trade to UK? I'd be interested. I have a tenor uke that I would swap for the type A mandolin.

Top Bottom