FS: Kamaka Koa Tenor 'Ukulele, HF-3

BlizzX

Reaction score
Hello UU Members:

My name is Ashley and I have been playing 'ukulele on and off (mostly off) since 2007. Although 'Ukulele Underground is an absolutely fantastic place to learn 'ukulele (thanks Aldrine!) and receive support and assistance (thanks UU community!), I have found that I am not as interested in learning to play this instrument as I once was -- at least, not enough to be holding on to such a high-quality 'ukulele. I am, however, working diligently to become debt-free in order to start my own business. For this reason, I have decided to part with my beautiful Kamaka koa tenor 'ukulele (HF-3). I've considered selling this 'uke on eBay, but I would rather sell it on UU knowing that the buyer would truly appreciate its quality and use it with passion.

This 'ukulele has been handled with care and is in excellent condition. I have been its singular owner. It comes with a hard-shell case, though I have a few Moloka'i, Hawai'i stickers on there that are going to come with it since I'm not sure how it'll present itself if I try to peel them off. :) The case is fully functional, but there is one dent in it (near the black sticker, if you can see it in the picture). This 'ukulele has been played so little that its strings have never been changed since I bought it 7 years ago, hence the fact that the pictures show it to have 3 nylon strings and 1 steel string. Included in this purchase are 3 brand new sets of nylon strings for this 'uke from La Bella (Uke-Pro). The warranty card (which I have not filled out), will also be sent. I will pay shipping costs within the continental US.

U1.jpgU2.jpgU3.jpgU4.jpgU5.jpg

For all of the above, I am asking $1,100.00. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Thanks, UU Community!
Ashley

If you do not mind what did you pay for it?

Top Bottom