been away come back

mac1012

Reaction score
I used to be on here a while ago , I had a concert ukulele , I sold that as I wasn't playing much as flute is my main instrument

decide to dip my toe in the ukukle world again as something I can play and mess around with when not playing flute.

I find the flute a most enjoyable challenging instrument but is quite demanding and requires a lot of concentration.

I decided to pick up the uke again for some musicality where I don't have to always think or try to hard , not at the strumming level I am happy to play at anyway , something I can just relax with on the cold dark winter nights.

I am going for a ohana cut away tenor electro acoustic solid top mahogany ukulele , I was considering the kala exotic mahogany laminate but felt the ohana should have a brighter tone even though its a bit more money I chatted to a guy at eagle music who was helpful I have also purchased a vox mini 5 amp because .... well I just like the plugged in sound and enjoy dicking around with man toys :cool: or maybe one day I may realise my ambition of playing on the streets in my local town.

all the best mark

thanks for kind messages I think I going with one from omega music have dealt with them before and have good service :cool:

Top Bottom