Fedora!!

ritzer012

UU+
Reaction score
I can't believe I won the fedora! I was shocked when I heard my name on the video. Aldrine, Rayan, Aaron , thank you guys so much and I can't wait to get it!

Congratulations! How many emails did you all send? If I was here that day I swear I would have sent like 30. lol

I must have missed that one. Someone give me a link please, so I can see the fedora?

And congrats, ritzer012!

He shows the hat on the latest Uke Got Mail on the home page right now. But the actual contest vid was sometime last week (26th or 27th?) and it was to send the first and last names of the three UU admins. The X number person gets the hat (I think the number was 60.)

I got the names wrong. :D

...the actual contest vid was sometime last week (26th or 27th?) and it was to send the first and last names of the three UU admins. The X number person gets the hat (I think the number was 60.)

Yep. Missed that entirely. Gotta go check out the hat.

*Thought this was going to be about the linux distro*

I would've too, if the thread had been called "Ubuntu!!" :rolleyes:

Seriously though... I actually had that same thought for a flash, but I like hats well enough, and there's a lot of chat around about ukulele players and hats, that I was pretty sure the thread was talking about the headwear.

congrats tew you! hope he washes it before its sent. haha

Congrats! That's a really cool hat!!!

Top Bottom