WTB: PONO baritone, not into any other company or model

You might want to check out HMS link listed in last post and see which particular Pono baris you are most interested. There's a pretty wide range of materials and features that all the different Pono models offered. Pricing on Pono does have a pretty good range depending on whether you are looking for a plainer (but still very sweet) basic model or a blinged out pro classic deluxe. All kinds come up here fairly regularly on the marketplace and usually a nice deal can be had if you are patient and wait for one to surface. Or post a WTB thread with what you are generally looking for in your Pono. There's also FMM to check. And it can't hurt to set a CL alert for one. That's how I scored my ABC-PC.

We have two Pono slot head Baritones left and we can discount one of them because its an over stocked item the rest are new. We have one new Rosewood Baritone slot head with a cedar top $1031. One overstocked item Rosewood cutaway slot head with a spruce top $795. Bev

Unfortunately my previous post has upset some dealers who feel I am posting Ponos below the acceptable manufacturer's discount. In my last posting, I listed two Pono Baritones, one identified as new and listed within the allowable discount. The other as overstocked and list below the allowable discount. The posting did not explain that an overstocked item even thought never played is a used ukulele with no manufacturer's warranty. I apologize to UU, its members and the upset dealers for not fully explaining the offer in my posting and to end this matter I am withdrawing the offer. Bev

Top Bottom