1915/20 Leonardo Nunes soprano uke in Hawiian Koa original pegs

Don't be shy...Why not list the asking price?

Leonardo Nunes was the son of Manuel Nunes. Manuel Nunes was one of THE Ukulele pioneers. His Ukes are usually worth more than the ones of his son.

I'd say you can ask around 200-300 USD for the Leonardo.

The leonard is worth way more than that, if you see one for 200 or 300 let me know.. they are rare and worth considerally much more.

I can see some cracks on the body from your photos[ not very clear] , can you describe the condition [cracks scratches scuffs repairs] thanks.

Last edited:
Leonardo Uke

I can see some cracks on the body from your photos[ not very clear] , can you describe the condition [cracks scratches scuffs repairs] thanks.

the crack have been repaired the sound if great its about 100 years old hope I am that good when I am a 100 lol

It sounds lovely two cracks in headstock between pegs repaired one crack in the back repaired doesnt afect sound

I would say in the 300 400 dollar range.I own a few of the early teen koa uke's. And While I love the look and history and feel and smell.They really belong in a glass case as a work of art.Not as a daily player.Just to be clear wasn't this one made in L.A. not in Hawaii?
Whatever you decide it remains a beautiful ukulele

I would say in the 300 400 dollar range.I own a few of the early teen koa uke's. And While I love the look and history and feel and smell.They really belong in a glass case as a work of art.Not as a daily player.Just to be clear wasn't this one made in L.A. not in Hawaii?
Whatever you decide it remains a beautiful ukulele

I would accept a fair offer as it needs to be shipped from UK len_o_r_jones@yahoo.com

Top Bottom