My First Solid Ukulele Riff

I thought I made my first decent riff when I first put three chords together, so I wasn't expecting much and was pleasantly surprised. I loved the fingerpicking parts, and I know it's your style (I checked a couple other vids) but the verses left me wishing that you'd rock it out a little bit. You do that great intro and then you tone it way down with that muted strum and almost whispered singing, I wish the intensity went up instead of down at that part.

Just my preference though. You're a better player than I am. Keep doing what you enjoy.

Very nicely done. I liked it a lot. You should be very proud of yourself!

I thought I made my first decent riff when I first put three chords together, so I wasn't expecting much and was pleasantly surprised. I loved the fingerpicking parts, and I know it's your style (I checked a couple other vids) but the verses left me wishing that you'd rock it out a little bit. You do that great intro and then you tone it way down with that muted strum and almost whispered singing, I wish the intensity went up instead of down at that part.

Just my preference though. You're a better player than I am. Keep doing what you enjoy.

Thanks a lot, man! :) Yeah that is my style, though to be honest with you, the verses were a bit of laziness on my part really, I would say. I could've put something a little more intricate together for the verses, but, I can always revisit the song and give it some more bells and whistles. Thanks for the critique :D

Top Bottom