New Ono Web Site

saltytri

Reaction score
My new web site just went live this evening. It has a lot more information than the old one and is done with easy-to-use software that will allow me to make changes and keep the site up to date.

onoukes.com

My new web site just went live this evening. It has a lot more information than the old one and is done with easy-to-use software that will allow me to make changes and keep the site up to date.

onoukes.com

congrats and good luck David....:)

Awesome site man. Shall visit every day ;)

Very nicely done! Future for Ono is looking bright indeed. :cool:

That site is almost as good looking as your Ukes! ;-)

Great new rework to your site David. I really enjoyed the shop tour, I love lots of pictures.

Do Eddie and I get any kinda royalties for "ONOMAS". Yea I know..........the cheque is in the mail;)

Congratulations David on all your hard work and success.

Last edited:
I enjoyed visiting your new site, David! There have been a few machinists in my family dating back to the early 20th century, so I took particular interest in that aspect of what you shared on your site. I wish you much success with your uke business!

Congrats, David! I just submitted a build inquiry. Hope to hear from you soon.

Great new rework to your site David. I really enjoyed the shop tour, I love lots of pictures.

Do Eddie and I get any kinda royalties for "ONOMAS". Yea I know..........the cheque is in the mail;)

Congratulations David on all your hard work and success.

We get life-long free membership in OnoMAS. Maybe we could be co-grand poobahs or something. ;-)

Thanks to all for your kind comments.

And, with the unlimited powers vested in me, I hereby appoint Eddie and Dave "Co-Grand Poobahs For Life" with all privileges of that office. Except royalties. :)

Thanks to all for your kind comments.

And, with the unlimited powers vested in me, I hereby appoint Eddie and Dave "Co-Grand Poobahs For Life" with all privileges of that office. Except royalties. :)

Thanks David.....that's awesome. Wait until I tell my wife I have been promoted to Co-Grand Poobah, she'll be soooo proud :bowdown::bowdown:

Yeah, maybe you won't have to do the dishes tonight.

Yeah, maybe you won't have to do the dishes tonight.

I'm not sure that "Co-Grand Poobah" outranks "wife" in any instance. :)

The new website looks great, David. Boy, that #51 sure is a pretty uke, if I do say so myself.

Bill

For those with Ono's, let's get some pics and/or videos up on that OnoMAS page!

I finally get to meet my Ono tonight as it arrived last week while I was away for the week. Very excited!

Excellent David. A really nice showcase for your beautiful work.

Top Bottom