FS: Pono ATSH (tenor) "like new"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pukin' Ukin'

Reaction score
600 shipped with hard shell case. I am not selling this as new. I put new in quotes because the condition of this uke is indistinguishable from a new one. I don't think they use ""'s in Texas, I'm not sure...

Pro Classic model. Beautiful gloss finish and comfortable radius fret board.

This is an awesome uke and I'd keep it for sure if I didn't want a cedar top. It's a weakness.

Photos of this uke
https://www.flickr.com/gp/rappsy/vg5ZV3

Retail link:
http://www.theukulelesite.com/pono-atsh-pro-classic-acacia-tenor-slotted-headstock.html

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Will send PM. Link for pictures will not work.

If this is the same ATSH you bought from Lenny a month ago then you are the third person to own this uke or at least the second. I don't know where Lenny got the uke.
Regardless, I think calling this uke "new" is misleading.
Wouldn't you agree?

Last edited:
Absolutely not. It's in immaculate condition. The quotes are there for a reason. It's not technically new. Wouldn't you agree? I'm not misrepresenting anything.

"Like new" would be better described

If this is the same ATSH you bought from Lenny a month ago then you are the third person to own this uke or at least the second. I don't know where Lenny got the uke.
Regardless, I think calling this uke "new" is misleading.
Wouldn't you agree?

What does it matter where he got it? Did we ask you where you got your Pono? I didn't. Why is this important?

What matters is that the Uke that is delivered by Pukin' is as described and that will be between buyer and seller. Why are you on this thread and why did you bring me in?

Absolutely not. It's in immaculate condition. The quotes are there for a reason. It's not technically new. Wouldn't you agree? I'm not misrepresenting anything.

As others have said, "like new" is the correct wording.

Good day and good luck with selling the uke.

Last edited:
What does it matter where he got it? Did we ask you where you got your Pono? I didn't. Why is this important?

What matters is that the Uke that is delivered by Pukin' is as described and that will be between buyer and seller. Why are you on this thread and why did you bring me in?

I am not selling my Ponos.
But since you asked:
I got one Pono from Ukulele Academy in NC the the other I bought from another uke player who got it from Mim. (Both are awesome ukes)
I stated your name because you are the one who sold it him. Why are your feathers ruffled over this?

Oh no! I hope the owners of Uke Academy and Mim don't get upset that I brought their names into a post.

But since you asked:
I got one Pono from Ukulele Academy in NC the the other I bought from another uke player who got it from Mim. (Both are awesome ukes)
I stated your name because you are the one who sold it him. Why are your feathers ruffled over this?

Oh no! I hope the owners of Uke Academy and Mim don't get upset that I brought their names into a post.

I too thought it was a bit odd that you felt the need to mention the name of the previous owner on a uke sale you really have nothing to do with. If Lenny had chimed in identifying himself as the previous owner, that's different. My feathers would be a tad ruffled too. Just sayin'. Chain of ownership is not your responsibility, in my opinion. Carry on.

But since you asked:

From this thread and others it seems you enjoy taking Lenny to task, and treating him unfairly when he was completely uninvolved with the post. Why?

If it was me that was being criticized again, I would report you to the moderators.

Closing temporarily for review.

That IS more apt. I 100% take that constructive criticism.

Thread renamed accordingly

PLEASE NOTE:

If any of you have issues with "For Sale" ads, please contact the mod team instead of challenging the seller in the thread. Doing it the other way only causes entirely unnecessary conflict.

If anyone wants additional information that isn't included in the description then, by all means, ask - but do it as a request for information, not as a challenge.

Lastly, when advertising items for sale, please disclose as fully as possible the history and condition of those items.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom