FS Mya Moe tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortcircuit

Reaction score
20151206_110722.jpg20151206_114505.jpg20151206_114532.jpg20151206_114546.jpgOutstanding Mya Moe myrtle tenor, with upgraded gotch geared tuners, living water strings and hsc. June 2014 $1400 or may trade.
pix up next.

Last edited:
Do you have tracking number on Mya Moa site. Also, any sound sample? Great looking ukulele......any clearer pictures?

Thank you. Look like you did the Gotoh Planetary tuners after initial purchase. Do you like them a lot better? When I first read posting I didn't know MM were now do Gotoh PT. How is the balance with new tuners. This is a stunner for sure.

Yes I had the tuners changed out a couple of months ago. I didn't like the violin pegs. Holds tune and very well ballanced.

My original baby! I miss her :(

would anyone be interested in buying this ukulele for $1100? I've been talking to the seller and we're thinking of a three way deal. Someone buys his ukulele for $1100, he takes the proceeds and sends additional money to me for my collings. And everyone wins! BTW, this is all just theoretical--I can't make an official offer here, but just exploring different ways to build value. I think OP may be on board, but in case I have misunderstood, wanted to put out that caveat.

Last edited:
man, if nobody is interested in this deal, I'm guessing that nobody will buy anything right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom