LoPrinzi Nova Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova_Uke

Reaction score
LoPrinzi_Uke_Web.jpg

Very nice soprano uke signed by Augustino and Donna LoPrinzi. Hand-written "Custom" on label. I think its a custom color as this uke is very red-toned as opposed to the normal brownish-toned standard models. Very pretty uke. Nice sounding, too, with sound ports and currently strung with Koolau Gold strings. I just can't get used to the soprano size. Lightweight, hard-foam case ($45 new at Elderly) included.

$650 + ship, CONUS only. Sorry, no PayPal. Certified check, money order, personal check OK but must clear before I send uke.

Thanks!

No LoPrinzi love? :)

That's OK, more likely no Nova_Uke love! I get it. I joined this forum a bit after I got the LoPrinzi while I was making a semi-serious shot at playing it. As I said then, I just can't get used to the soprano size. I'm an old guitar player that got into mandolin a few years ago, then decided to try the uke, as well. I'd like to try a larger uke, but I generally don't buy "introductory" or "beginner" models, preferring to get fairly nice instruments from the get-go. Hence the LoPrinzi. Can't afford two of that caliber so I must sell it first to afford, say, a concert-sized (or larger) one. I suppose I'd entertain trade offers, but really think this is a case where size does matter and would probably prefer to do some hands-on shopping this time to get something more comfortable for me. I'm a player, not a collector.

I also have listed it on the Mandolin Cafe classifieds where I do have a pretty good "virtual" reputation. Look up eastman_315 if you're interested. I just thought this might be the place where someone might really be interested in getting an uke like this. Its a really nice sounding soprano and, IMO, very attractive. I do have other pictures or can take new specific ones if anyone is interested.

Anyway, I appreciate all the views the ad has gotten. Thought I would follow up with this post in case there is any interest at all. There's still a small window to get this shipped by Christmas if anyone is interested, so I'll bottom-line it to $600 shipped CONUS, no trades or offers at this price. If no interest, I guess it can stay in the closet for a while more 'till I give playing it another shot or take another shot at selling it.

Thanks again for looking!

Friendly advice from someone who does a lot on this forum.

It's probably not as much of Nova_Uke love issue as the fact that you have given no payment options that protect the buyer. PayPal does. Certified checks and money orders do not.

Best on the sale.

Thanks Rappsy,

Yeah, that could be it. I don't do this much (only once brfore, actually) so there's no reason for me to get setup with PayPal. No big deal, really. Just thought I'd give it a try. I'll be closing the thread in a day or two so I can get going on the holidays with my family and not have to think about it any more.

Thanks again!

Take care,

Nova_Uke

Friendly advice from someone who does a lot on this forum.

It's probably not as much of Nova_Uke love issue as the fact that you have given no payment options that protect the buyer. PayPal does. Certified checks and money orders do not.

Best on the sale.
some more pictures would help too. back, sides , closeups of label, etc.

Thanks strumsilly!

I'll remember the advice on the next go round. Time to put this thread to bed.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom