Three resonators completed

Sven

Reaction score
Sometimes I say to myself that they're not worth the trouble, but I keep building them anyway. Resonator ukuleles has a mojo of their own but lack some aspects (quite many actually) of the magic I like about assembling acoustic ukes. My resos are built like tanks on a sturdy plywood skeleton but they're still much lighter than the metal bodied resos.

Here's a video of me and the recently completed ones. And a link to my blog where pics and info may be found, if there's anything you'd want to know about them. Most of the posts made this fall are about these three, they did take some time and effort and I look forward to shipping them tomorrow.

http://www.argapa.blogspot.se/2015/12/strung-up-tuned-and-ready.html

Very nice? Curious are you selling these? What is the price asking in US dollars?

Fanx guys!

Yes I'm selling these, but I'm not taking orders. Price is between me and my customers.

Thomas, I still have those and haven't used them. I found some irregular distances between frets that worried me. And they do sound good, much better in reality than via youtube.

Sven

Wow. I got those boards pre-slotted from allen guitar in california. That really surprises me that there would be inconsostencies, as they are an extremely reputable company. If they arent right they should make fine kindling.

Anyway, cool instruments. keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom