Wana be as good as Jake Shimabukuro?! Its Easy!

smgold101

Reaction score
All You have to do is Eat Healthy and Play Ukulele!!!!

Peace

-Seth

Wait, are you telling me that all I have to do is change my eating habits in order to be as good as Jake? That sucks.

is this a fact? lol

Well, if you do the math, almost to the halfway point is like...1/3. And then just about there would be...1/4 maybe? And then pretty close to that could be...1/5 at best?

So I would be 1/5 of Jake right now according to my eating habbits and uke playing...peace?

Yeah, good point. I'm most definately not even to that point yet!

*eat cheeseburguesas.

I LOVE cheeseburgers so I think I'm just gonna forget it and keep up ma beef intake. Thanks for the insight Deach!

Hmmm eat healthy play like Jake....Eat Cheeseburgers play like deach...We have a dilemma here. Actually now that i think about it, I do occasional eat healthy but I also do love cheeseburgers hmmm comfy awesome middle of being able to play like Jake and Deach?!?! We Shall name it Jeach!

I think to play like jake, you actually have to eat fruit-kabobs.

Because I eat that acai that he had all the time...exact same stuff from the exact same place...it's not working.

I read this thread around two today, got to Deach's post, hopped on my motorcycle, and am just now getting home from a cheeseburger binge. Thanks Deach.

lol, sorry.

I think to play like jake, you actually have to eat fruit-kabobs.

Because I eat that acai that he had all the time...exact same stuff from the exact same place...it's not working.

exactly! i've been eating acai for years. keeps me regular though.

Top Bottom