Free Oakley Stickers

experimentjon

Reaction score
Code:
http://www.oakleyupdate.com/

You can get free Oakley (as in the sunglass brand) stickers from that site by filling out a short survey. It takes like 2 min max. I did it before and got their microfiber sunglass pouch in the mail just about a week ago. It was probably about a 5-6 dollar value. Nice pouch. Fits my sunglasses (which aren't Oakleys) very nicely. But I filled it out again, and hope that I get some Oakley stickers. Not sure what I'd put it on, but I put stickers on everything...so it shouldn't be hard. Just look at my cellphone...xmods stickers all over it.

Edit: BTW, I put the URL in code rather than let it be clickable for these reasons that I have borrowed and adapted from [H]ard Forum

Whenever you post a [freebie item], make sure you uncheck the box by "Automatically parse URLs: automatically adds [url} and [/url] around internet addresses." so that people have to cut-and-paste the address to visit the deal's link. This is so that it doesn't appear to the site that all the deal exploiters are coming from the [UU].

More specifically--so that ukuleleunderground.com isn't seen as the referrer to the deal's page.

Remember--if you want these deals to last longer, don't give people clickable links.

Whoo oakleys ^^ i don't own them but the word free is normally always a good thing

Top Bottom