FS: Kiwaya KTC-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

brimmer

Reaction score
Just bought a Glyph soprano, and house rules state that when one uke comes in the door, another has to go out. So I am regretfully putting this lovely Kiwaya on the marketplace. Bought new by me 3 years ago, and still mint except for two minor dings: one on the back of the edge of the body at the waist, and a very minor dent on the front plate of the headstock. Otherwise no scratches, scuffs, or strum marks. Plays like a Kiwaya, mellow and clear. Light as a feather and amazing action. Price is $450 (lowered from $550) shipped to your continental US door, via Paypal.

I hate to see this go, but my uke collection is getting smaller (i.e., sopranos) and my stradele is the only concert sized instrument I need. I'll ship it with both the original Fremont case, and a nice Kaces concert gig bag.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Finally, a video of the Kiwaya getting played. Sorry I can't do it justice, but gives you an idea...

Bump and price lowered again, $450 is a firm price. This is a really nice uke...I hate to part with it, but I need to downsize a bit...

Really beautiful. Kiwaya's are amazing. Good luck on your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom