Kanilea Aldrine signature model w/ gil tuners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomahawk

Reaction score
Mint condition barely used kanilea Aldrine tenor. With brand new analysis plus oval cable. Was my pride and joy but long story short reasons for selling is 1 I need the money, two I lost feeling in my strumming thumb accept a strange tingle due to a bandsaw accident as I am a butcher. And it's kinda sucked the joy out of my playing as I cannot feel the strings like I could before. And I'd hate to see such an amazing instrument sitting in its case and not being enjoyed. I purchased this Uke directly from Kanilea and Joe S. Kanilea truly makes the cleanest sounding Uke's I've heard as it sounds and plays like butter even for a non expert Uke player like myself. The analysis plus cable I believe was retailed at like 100. Or more and I think I only got to use it twice. But the sound that came through even on my cheap amp was so crisp you could hear everything represented of the true sound of the Uke. Asking 2,400.Usd. If sold in southern California I'm willing to meet instead of shipping if requested.still have the original paperwork from Kanilea and original case. Accepting PayPal as well. Also including an oasis humidifier and a hydrometer in the case.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 225
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 224
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 338
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 233
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
So sorry about the accident, and the adjustments you have to make as a result. Maybe with time, that tingling will change... or possibly go away to where you can pick up the uke once again.

That is one pretty ukulele. Beautiful in looks and in tone. Your playing is just fine BTW.

Best to you... and good luck with the sale.

Thank you very much, I do plan to purchase another Uke just a cheap tenor I don't have to worry about going to waste. Because I may want to kick back for 20 minutes or so and fool around every now and then. Where as before and with my old Ukes before this one I felt like I could play for hours on end lol.im hoping I don't have to end up on eBay since they rob you with their percentage. And somehow knowing it's going to a good home with people at UU Who appreciate Ukes. Lol I know that sounds a bit odd as its not a child or a pet , still felt like my baby though.

Very nice ukulele. I too hope that you are able to recover from your injury and you play fine.

If it doesn't sell here, you may want to list it on Flea Market Music before going to ebay. For some reason, some ukuleles sell better over there.

Since you are in SoCal, you may also want to contact Island Bazaar in Huntington Beach to see what they charge to put it on consignment. Maybe Hale Ukuleles in San Diego does consignments also, I don't know.

Good luck with the sale.

John

Best of luck with the sale. I see HMS have just listed a new one; yours represents great savings for some lucky buyer.

Thank you very much for the well wishes and the helpful info.i might try island bazaar as well,i have been there before and it's a great place with awesome owners.

I saw one of these at the factory...really a stunning uke! Joe takes great care when selecting the woodset for these ukes...

I saw one of these at the factory...really a stunning uke! Joe takes great care when selecting the woodset for these ukes...
yup, breaks my heart letting it go but it is just going to waste in my possession at the moment.somebody should be really jamming on this thing.

GLWS.

I have the same instrument and the same cable and can say that they are an excellent combo. And once you use Gilbert tuners, you really can't go back. They're outstanding.

And best wishes on a speedy recovery.

They do work really well lol almost second guessing myself selling. I may end up looking for a trade and cash. My wife misses my old koaloha pineapple Sunday.so I may be looking for a small downgrade. I realize that almost sounds crazy calling that a downgrade since it's a wonderful instrument itself, But we'll see.

Lol thank you, currently working on an offer with another member. Hopefully all goes well and I can take Down this post soon. So it's on hold until the deal goes through without a hitch or not. Will keep it updated when it does.

Congratulations to Uke man on your new Kanilea, looks like I'm back to the pineapple Sunday again here soon. Pleasure making a deal with ya. Hopefully our Ukes get there and here safe and sound and just in time lol for what I'm not sure . And thank you everyone for the feedback and best wishes. Uke on !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom