FS: Martin Baritone and Favilla Baritone

pdxuke

Reaction score
Hello Friends:

I'm a longtime forum poster here: search for my posts and you'll see I'm legit.

I have two barrys for sale: a beautiful Martin that I acquired from Folkways a couple of years ago, and a nice Favilla purchased fro Anitbellum. Both are lovely.

I'm in Portland, OR, and would prefer a local sale. Here are details:

Favilla: $450 with softcase (the styrofoam semi-rigid)
Martin, $1300 with nice new hardcase

I'll sell you both for $1500. Terms are CASH.

I'm not opposed to shipping, but buyer will pay shipping costs, which are steep these days for a uke.

I'm attaching pictures. Since I'm looking for a local sale, it's best you see it in person. We can meet at a local Starbucks.

PM me for interest and appointment. Many thanks!

attachment.php

attachment.php

The Favilla is THIS one: http://antebelluminstruments.blogspot.com/2013/02/c1960-favilla-baritone-ukulele.html

That is one gorgeous Martin Baritone. Good luck with the sale.

Wow these are both stunning (Jake/Antebellum Instruments is amazing too btw)... Dang if I only had $1,500 laying around.... Good luck on the sale though.

Thank you all for your kind comments.

I'm also open to trade. I'd want a vintage soprano, preferably Martin, say a 1 or 2 in really nice shape.

I still play mostly sopranos, and these are not getting played. For purposes of trade I'd value the Favilla at $500 and the Martin at $1400.

Thanks!

PDX

I want to thank you for the many inquiries.

As it stands now, I am waiting to see if a local buyer comes through, and if not I have accepted a back-up deal for the Favilla at the posted price + shipping. My back-up person is very understanding about the hassle and expense of shipping, so is being patient about the whole thing. I'm sure you know that to properly pack and insure these precious instruments, it can be costly and somewhat tricky, especially an instrument as large as a baritone. (Sopranos can be stuck in a number 10 envelope with a few stamps and, presto! But a barry...):)

These ukes remain available in the Portland, OR area.

Top Bottom